Saturday 18 May 2013

Remeber Me?

Hey there readers,

It’s been a while! Life seemed to have gotten in the way & forced me to take a break from my blogging. Things have been hectic! We have FINALLY started renovating our house, while that is challenging and exciting, it’s also tiring, draining and time consuming, so I haven’t had a lot of spare time for writing or blogging.

Rather than me writing about everything I have been up to lately, I thought I would share some photos.......






 







 



I have been working on some new material for my Blog, more of that to come soon. You may alos notice that I have given the Blog a facelift.

Anyway, for now I just wanted to stop bye to say hi and I’m back!

Also, a little shout out here - thanks to Jodie Sproule for the Facebook message asking after my Blog. It was the encouragement I needed to get back to blogging. Was nice to hear people are actually reading my stuff and liking it!
Watch this space readers.

Till next time,
Sarah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment